1. Which of your characters is your favorite?
I love Grams. I wanna be her when I grow up.
2. Tell me about your travels.
3. Coffee, tea, or milk?
4. What else can you do besides write?
I can touch my tongue to my nose.
5. Who are you reading right now?
6. Pop culture or academia?
I consider E!, People, & US Weekly to be the news. That's academia right?
7. What is the toughest scene you ever wrote?
8. Where do you find your inspirations to write?
9. Food you could eat everyday.
10. Are you into sports or other physical activities?
I LOVE to workout! I’m borderline addicted to the endorphin rush.
11. What kind of music speaks to you?
12. Do you outline your stories or do they just take you along for the ride?
I outline, but the story still always manages to take me somewhere I didn’t expect!
13. Celebrity crush.
Do I have to narrow it down to one?! I get "character crushes" more than celebrity crushes. Alcide from True Blood (Dear Alan Ball, if you could have him shirtless and growling in every scene that'd be swell.) , Jax from Sons of Anarchy (Dear Kurt Sutter, if you could have him shirtless and growling in every scene that'd be swell.), and of course Cap’n Jack Sparrow.
14. Who are the biggest influences on your work?
15. Do you still watch cartoons?
Bonus Question: Totally! Phineas and Ferb rocks!!!
The Conduit is the debut novel for author Stacey Rourke. She lives in Michigan with her husband, two beautiful daughters, and two giant, drooly dogs. She is currently hard at work on the continuations of The Gryphon series, as well as other literary projects.
Find Stacey online at these links:
WEBSITE - http://www.staceyrourke.com
Buy The Conduit online at: