ASK THE REVIEWER: Live to Read
This is the sixth in a series I'm hosting where I talk with reviewers who have reviewed my books. Today I welcome Krystal Larson from Live to Read! She was kind enough to take time out of her reading and blogging schedule to answer some fun questions about herself, her blog, and about my novel Ambasadora.
To read Krystal's full review of Ambasadora visit: http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/2011/08/ambasadora-by-heidi-ruby-miller.html
ABOUT THE REVIEWER
1. What types of books do you review most often?
I tend to review Young Adult or romance the most.
2. Are there any types of books you won’t review?
I wouldn't say won't, but I prefer not to review LGBT, self-help books, some nonfiction-I have to do enough in school!-, middle grade books, poetry.
3. Do you review more books you've come to on your own or those from authors/publishers?
I definitely tend to review the latter much more, I get approximately 4-20 in the mail daily.
4. How long does it usually take you to get to a book once it makes it into your TBR pile?
Only a day or two-I have a four to five hour commute from school that allows me to read to my heart's content.
5. What do you do if you can't finish a book?
This has never happened, I guess I might skim the rest.
6. What is your favorite book ever?
Divergent by Veronica Roth for now, it's captivating.
7. Do you like ice cream better than potato chips?
Heck. Yes. Give me chocolate any day.
1. Who was your favorite character?
2. Who did you picture as the characters?
Not entirely sure, I based them off of the authors' descriptions.
3. What is your favorite setting within the Ambasadora-verse?
There really wasn't one I preferred over the others, they were all inventive.
4. Would you rather have a character or a place named after you?
I suppose a character.
5. What would you have changed about AMBASADORA if you could?
6. What would you like to see in future books within the Ambasadora-verse?
It's up to the author, I liked what she wrote for the first one!
7. Would you ever want to travel to the V-side?
Sure, I think I would give it a try.
Want to know more about Krystal? Leave your question in a comment below and check out these links:
If you would like to read Krystal's full review of Ambasadora follow this link: http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/2011/08/ambasadora-by-heidi-ruby-miller.html
If you would like to review Ambasadora, email me at email@example.com.