1. Which of your characters is your favorite?
2. Tell me about your travels.
3. Coffee, tea, or milk?
MILK, IT DOES A BODY GOOD.
4. What else can you do besides write?
5. Who are you reading right now?
6. Pop culture or academia?
7. What is the toughest scene you ever wrote?
IN "BEST SELLER," THE SCENE WHERE RICH AND GWEN ARE TRAVELING HOME AFTER RECEIVING NEWS OF THE DEATH OF GWEN'S DAUGHTER. I HAD TO GO TO A REALLY DARK PLACE TO IMAGINE LOSING A CHILD.
8. Where do you find your inspirations to write?
I USUALLY GAIN INSPIRATION FROM DREAMS.
9. Food you could eat everyday.
MACARONI AND CHEESE
10. Are you into sports or other physical activities?
11. What kind of music speaks to you?
ALL MUSIC SPEAKS TO ME - I AM USUALLY DIRECTING A VIDEO IN MY MIND, WHENEVER I LISTEN TO MUSIC.
12. Do you outline your stories or do they just take you along for the ride?
13. Celebrity crush.
14. Who are the biggest influences on your work?
15. Do you still watch cartoons?
Fifty-year-old actor, director and playwright, Tim Sagges has been tormented by a series of recurring night terrors since 1967, long before there was a name for such a curse. It is only recently that he has found the courage to formulate some of these visions into works of literature. In an effort to purge himself of the unrelenting horror of his dreams, he has created Best Seller, the first in a series of nightmares exorcised from his mind and onto the page.
He is currently the owner of Eye Candy Vision in Philadelphia.
Find Tim online at these links:
WEBSITE - Best Seller - http://www.bestseller-book.com
- Best Seller - http://bestsellerblogtour.blogspot.com
- Tribute Books Blog Tours - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tribute-Books-Blog-Tours/242431245775186
Thirty-five year old fiction writer, Richard Rossi would do just about anything to get his manuscript published. However, months of rejection and unanswered prayers have strained his capacity to hope. Alone in New York City, he teeters on the brink of alcoholism, as his hope erodes into desperation.
His prayers are finally answered when a simple misdirected piece of mail spawns a chance encounter with an extraordinary man, Seth Volos, Publisher. And while their unholy alliance thrusts Richard to the top of every Best Seller list in America, the horrifying outcome for the book's legions of fans is anything but a happy ending.
Release: February 2011
Buy Best Seller at these links:
BESTSELLER - https://www.createspace.com/3532558