1. Which of your characters is your favorite?
2. Tell me about your travels.
3. Coffee, tea, or milk?
Milk. I know. I'm boring.
4. What else can you do besides write?
5. Who are you reading right now?
Since I usually finish a book in a day or two, I'll just give you the last book that blew my mind - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin.
6. Pop culture or academia?
7. Where do you find your inspirations to write?
From EVERYWHERE. I have a harder time blocking inspiration than finding it. It's very distracting when I'm trying to finish a project and not start a new one.
8. Where do you find your inspirations to write?
9. Food you could eat everyday.
Potato chips and chocolate almonds...
10. Are you into sports or other physical activities?
11. What kind of music speaks to you?
All kinds. I could listen to classic rock and alternative all day, though. There's SO much good stuff out there!
12. Do you outline your stories or do they just take you along for the ride?
I start with a VERY loose idea of where the story might go (it doesn't always go there) and then I just write the scenes that come to me, AS they come to me. I've never written a book in order, and I wouldn't have my writing process work any other way.
13. Celebrity crush.
14. Who are the biggest influences on your work?
15. Do you still watch cartoons?
Thanks so much for having me!
Jolene Perry grew up in Wasilla, Alaska. She graduated from Southern Utah University with a degree in political science and French, which she used to teach math to middle schoolers.
After living in Washington, Utah and Las Vegas, she now resides in Alaska with her husband, and two children. Aside from writing, Jolene sews, plays the guitar, sings when forced, and spends as much time outside as possible.
She is also the author of The Next Door Boys and the upcoming Knee Deep.
Find Jolene online at these links:
WEBSITE - Jolene Perry - http://www.jolenebperry.com
WEBSITE - Night Sky - http://www.night-sky-book.com
WEBSITE - Tribute Books - http://www.tribute-books.com
- Jolene Perry - http://www.jolenesbeenwriting.blogspot.com
- Jolene Perry - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002038196677
- Tribute Books Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Archbald-PA/Tribute-Books/171628704176
- Tribute Books Blog Tours Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tribute-Books-Blog-Tours/242431245775186
- Jolene Perry's GoodReads - http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4944599.Jolene_B_Perry
- Night Sky GoodReads - http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12588673-night-sky
- Night Sky Twitter hashtag: #NightSky
- Jolene Perry - https://twitter.com/JoleneBPerry
- Tribute Books - http://www.twitter.com/TributeBooks
SUMMARY FOR Night Sky
After losing Sarah, the friend he’s loved, to some other guy, Jameson meets Sky. Her Native American roots, fluid movements, and need for brutal honesty become addictive fast. This is good. Jameson needs distraction – his dad leaves for another woman, his mom’s walking around like a zombie, and Sarah’s new boyfriend can’t keep his hands off of her.
As he spends time with Sky and learns about her village, her totems, and her friends with drums - she's way more than distraction. Jameson's falling for her fast.
But Sky’s need for honesty somehow doesn’t extend to her life story – and Jameson just may need more than his new girl to keep him distracted from the disaster of his senior year.
Release: March 1, 2012
Buy Night Sky at these links:
PDF - https://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=1567843