1. Which of your characters is your favorite?
2. Tell me about your travels.
3. Coffee, tea or milk?
4. What else can you do besides write?
Clearly you've never seen my one-man synchronized swimming extravaganza.
5. Who are you reading right now?
6. Pop culture of academia?
Both. Why limit yourself to one or the other?
7. What is the toughest scene you ever wrote?
8. Where do you find your inspirations to write?
9. Food you could eat every day.
10. Are you into sports or other physical activities?
11. What kind of music speaks to you?
12. Do you outline your stories or do they just take you along for the ride?
13. Celebrity crush.
Jeanane Garofalo and Bridget Fonda.
14. Who are the biggest influences on your work?
15. Do you still watch cartoons?
Am I high? No seriously. Am I?
Called "One of the best writers of his generation" by both the Roswell Literary Review and author Brian Keene, and praised by masters like author Ed Gorman, Greg F. Gifune is the author of numerous short stories, several novels and two short story collections (HERETICS and DOWN TO SLEEP). His work has been published all over the world, consistently praised by readers and critics alike, received starred reviews in Publishers Weekly, Library Journal and The Midwest Book Review (among others) and has recently garnered interest from Hollywood. His novels include CHILDREN OF CHAOS, DOMINION, THE BLEEDING SEASON, DEEP NIGHT, BLOOD IN ELECTRIC BLUE, SAYING UNCLE, A VIEW FROM THE LAKE, NIGHT WORK, DRAGO DESCENDING, CATCHING HELL, JUDAS GOAT, LONG AFTER DARK and KINGDOM OF SHADOWS.
In addition to working as a full-time author, he also serves as Associate Editor at Delirium Books. Greg resides in Massachusetts with his wife Carol and a bevy of cats. He can be reached online at: firstname.lastname@example.org or through his official web site at: www.gregfgifune.com