This is the fourth in a series I'm hosting where I talk with reviewers who have reviewed my books. Today I welcome Yasmeen from Yaz's Shelf on Down and Dirty, Lusty and Flirty! She was kind enough to take time out of her reading and blogging schedule to answer some fun questions about herself, her blog, and about my novel Ambasadora.
To read Yasmeen's full review of Ambasadora visit: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/202413851
ABOUT THE REVIEWER
1. What types of books do you review most often?
1. I review mainly urban fantasy books, some pnr and whatever else I've read and enjoyed that I want to share with everyone.
2. Are there any types of books you won’t review?
I tend to stick with authors or series' I'm familiar with or books recommended by friends, but I mainly review books I've enjoyed. If I don't like something I don't review it.
3. Do you review more books you've come to on your own or those from authors/publishers?
The books I review are all my own that I've begged borrowed or bought. I have zero self control,lol.
4. How long does it usually take you to get to a book once it makes it into your TBR pile?
If it's been recommended to me then I try to read that first or if the book is one I've been dying to read.
5. What do you do if you can't finish a book?
Fortunately, that doesn't happen very often - if I start something, I stick with it until I finish.
6. What is your favorite book ever?
That's a really tough question, but the one that sticks out for me is Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, I think probably because it's my worst nightmare - a world without books, madness!
7. Do you like ice cream better than potato chips?
In the UK we call them crisps, sadly they're my weakness. But then again, I also love Ben and Jerry's.
1. Who was your favorite character?
Sara has got to be my favourite character, I like how she only becomes stronger with everything she endures.
2. Who did you picture as the characters?
The characters have a life of their own, how you imagine them in your head is influenced by their personalities as well as the description in the book. The only one I would say is David, I see him as a younger George Clooney.
3. What is your favorite setting within the Ambasadora-verse?
It's got to be the Aqua Biome, it's amazing. I would love to eat there.
4. Would you rather have a character or a place named after you?
I would love to have a character named after me, but I'm sure no one would believe me if I told them.
5. What would you have changed about AMBASADORA if you could?
Honestly, I can't think of anything. Ambasadora is perfect as it is.
6. What would you like to see in future books within the Ambasadora-verse?
I'm completely invested in the characters and would love to see them all in their own stories.
7. Would you ever want to travel to the V-side?
I like to think the V-side already exists somewhere on earth. We just have to find it.
Want to know more about Yasmeen? Leave your question in a comment below and check out these links:
If you would like to read Yasmeen's full review of Ambasadora follow this link: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/202413851
If you would like to review Ambasadora, email me at email@example.com.