The #5 reason to attend the 2010 Pennwriters Conference: top-notch workshop teachers.
We've invited a long list of well-published authors, well-known agents, and highly qualified editors to teach the 35-plus one-hour workshops that will be held during the conference.
Some of the names you'll recognize as Published Penns:
- Martha Johnson (Marta Perry) has written for Steeple Hill's Love Inspired for years and just signed a three-book contract with Berkley for her Pleasant Valley Amish series
- Jonathan Maberry is following up his success with Patient Zero with book two of his Joe Ledger series
- New York Times Bestselling Author Maria V. Snyder is a graduate of Seton Hill's Writing Popular Fiction program and is writing her second series of fantasy books for MIRA
- Loree Lough continues to write romance for Summerside Press
- Cyn Balog joins us after writing her debut YA fantasy for Delacourte
- Timons Esaias is adjunct faculty at Seton Hill in the Writing Popular Fiction MFA program
Our guest authors are:
- Donna Fletcher now writes romance for Avon and has 18 novels to her name
- CJ Lyons writes medical thrillers for Berkley
- Ramona DeFelice Long is a professional writing coach and writes short stories and nonfiction
- Pam Jenoff writes historical fiction for MIRA
We've also invited a handful of industry professionals: Barbara Lalicki, David Pomerico, and Leis Pederson are editors; Jenny Bent, Janet Reid, Jennifer Jackson, Miriam Kriss, and Alex Glass are literary agents; Nancy Daversa is an executive producer for a local television station in Philadelphia, and Anita Nolan edits Sprouts for the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators.
To learn more and register, visit www.pennwriters.com, follow us on Twitter or Facebook, or send a blank e-mail to PennwritersConferenceemail@example.com.
2010 Pennwriters Conference
May 14 – 16, 2010
Eden Resort, Lancaster, PA
Ayleen Stellhorn, conference coordinator