HEIDI'S PICK SIX
1. Which of your characters is your favorite?
2. Tell me about your travels.
Gosh, just about everywhere (though Ireland and Scotland are high on my to-go-to list now, oh and India)
3. Coffee, tea, or milk?
Would have to be milk... I've never enjoyed hot drinks (an unfortunate mouth-burning accident in my youth, I'm guessing).
4. What else can you do besides write?
Wow, big assumption there... turns out I've never been really good at anything. BUT I've always had some success--after tremendous pain, sufferance, and especially hard work.
5. Who are you reading right now?
Lois McMaster Bujold's The Hallowed Hunt and Philip K. Dick, The Man In The High Castle
6. Pop culture or academia?
7. What is the toughest scene you ever wrote?
8. Where do you find your inspirations to write?
9. Food you could eat everyday.
Chicken and Rice (In fact, I do eat that almost everyday.)
10. Are you into sports or other physical activities?
11. What kind of music speaks to you?
12. Do you outline your stories or do they just take you along for the ride?
Outline very roughly... then, after long painful plodding, and if life is good--at some point, usually around the 3/4 point, I get on the magic bus--and ride the last chunk with relative ease.
13. Celebrity crush.
14. Who are the biggest influences on your work?
15. Do you still watch cartoons?
Darren Moore currently lives in Phoenix but works in downtown Manhattan (as a computer consultant).
"I think of myself as extremely sexy but find few people to agree. Oh, I've been submitting stories to mostly contests (and have won a good many). My latest piece of good news was from William Horner at Fantasist Enterprises, he would like to include my work in Fantastical Visions V. Thanks Will!"